Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You Are

I was going down memory lane this evening looking for some poems I had on a CD of my very dear spirit sister and close friend, Voo. If you read just below my picture up top, you will see the poem she wrote for me called, Spiritsong. As I scrolled down, I noticed a song I had archived on this same CD that Spirit gave me called, You Are.

This was one I attempted to use a cheap synthesizer I had at home for the first time. Everything you hear was what I could possibly put together to go beyond just playing my 12 string ovation and all the vocals. Ya know the funny thing about this song that makes this different than all the rest is this. I dragged whatever I could in our van and did the recording there. I NEEDED QUIET and was too inspired to let anything hold me back. HAHA! Talk about a very tight knit small area to do all this recording??? CRUNCH! It was also at night, like around midnight. I recall it being a pretty cold one too, so I was a little bundled up doing this. OH MAN WHAT A TRIP, but a fun song of worship to the LOVE OF MY LIFE, YAHWEH, YESHUA SAVIOR REDEEMER and ALL IN ALL!


I don't have this one on my reverbnation. There are others as well I don't have up there. Hopefully I will have some time to check out what else I can bring out from the Spiritsong archive closet. ;)

I hope it will uplift your heart to a place where you find yourself in that state of pure worship, love and adoration to He who first loved us. To Yeshua, who when we were rotten sinners gave His life for us upon that bloody cross.

His Abundant blessings, Love and Peace to you in Yahweh Elohim Hashem Adonai!

Linda Rose

( Don't forget to pause the soundclick player below before you attempt to listen to, You Are.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~