Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Music to celebrate the season and remembrance of our Saviors birth

I put up a mixpod player of Christmas music by Manheim Steamroller and Gregorian Chant when you stop by and read my blogs. I have the player set to automatic. If you want to hear any other music, videos, etc, on this blogger, please just click pause on the player I have posted to right of my blog. The selection of music I downloaded from own personal files that I downloaded individually to my fileden and then uploaded the url to my mixpod. I hope you enjoy the selection as we MAGNIFY, WORSHIP, and PRAISE OUR GLORIOUS SAVIOR AND KING YESHUA JESUS! \0/

Have a VERY MERRY CHRIST WHO IS THE WAY, TRUTH and LIFE CELEBRATION! MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU CLOSER TO YAHWEH YESHUA ELOHIM AS YOU GET READY TO COMPLETE THE WORK HE CALLED (YOU & ME,) HIS CHILDREN TO DO ON THIS EARTH.

<3 Linda @->--



1 comment:

  1. hope you and your beloveds had a very blessed Christmas and a happy New Year coming up!

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~