Friday, December 3, 2010

Calling To Me In The Dark

This was a song Voo wrote for a book she has been working on called, Warriors Of The Way.

I wrote the music as an experiment to see how a song like this could come together that was very different from the songs I have ever done. It was fun and musically challenging to be able to give it a go. I haven’t done anything like this as far as work on other peoples songs though. I have done a few of Voos poems and transposed them into a song along with composing them musically. This is the first time I have put this song up in public outside of mine and Voos ears alone who have ever heard this song being sung, but I wanted to share the diversity of my Spiritual walk and musical journey. The song is titled, “ Calling To Me In The Dark. "

Thank you for coming by and giving it your ear.




While you’re here, you might enjoy checking out two videos Voo put together called Psychedelic Seasons and Make Me An Instrument Of Thy Peace. I put them up right before putting this blog together.

The Agape of Yahweh and Shalom in Yeshua keep you strong, firm and steadfast in Him.

Linda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~