Monday, December 13, 2010

Knockin on Heavens Door


I came across this archive of a song I had done about 2 and a half years ago. I was corresponding with this couple who sing and play spiritual music called, Blessed Out Loud. There music really ministered to me at a time when I needed it. Well, this brother changed some words around to the song, Knockin on Heavens Door. He sent me his version and a copy of the words. When I sat down and picked up my guitar, I was compelled to play around and sing it for a bit. Before you know it, I recorded this song for my own singing pleasure. :) This is not for commercial use or to be downloaded, but I share it as another musical experience. It just burned in my heart to do it at that opportune time. I hope you enjoy it as I did getting gloriously lost in the moment. :)

Matthew 7:6-8


6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


Hang tough beloved spirit warriors in Yeshua our KING, SOLID ROCK and FIRM FOUNDATION upon whom we alone stand!

Ps 31:1-3



1In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
2Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me.
3For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.


Psalm 37:23-24

23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with His hand

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    That was Awesome Linda!!
    I have to hear that again!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trish and Ang~ :)

    I like what Zeph said, COVER FEVER!
    LOTS of nullifying and KICKING down them walls as we sing it, pray it and play the darkness and counterfeit down on the front lines of battle in YAHWEH'S army far and wide!

    <3 Linda @->-

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~