Friday, December 10, 2010

Voo's Testimony of Heaven


This is quite a phenomenal testimony from one I am not only close to, but a dear sister with many talents, who So loves our Lord and speaks Truth. I believe you will be VERY BLESSED and encouraged by her testimony of heaven.

Much Love, Peace, Joy, Comfort and Grace abound greatly in whole of your being!

Linda Rose

Voos testimony of Heaven.


My Visit To Heaven, Part One
Several years ago, I was at a prayer meeting at a friend's house. There were probably about 20 people there and we were praying for another friend who was going through a real crisis. We were all standing around in a large circle praying and praising God and seeking His face. I had turned on a small tape recorder in case someone had a prophetic word for my friend and had just left it on. The Spirit of God was really sweet and encompassing and we were just basking in His presence and I have to say that I was not thinking about myself at all or asking anything of God for myself but for my friend when it happened. All of a sudden I just "knew" that Jesus was literally in the room. I had only been saved a little over a year and was not knowledgeable about spiritual things, really. A feeling like a tidal wave of power and love just hit me and my bones turned to jelly. All I could say was "My Lord and My God!" and then I saw Him. He just walked into the room out of thin air. I collapsed upon the floor at His feet. All I could do was worship Him. My entire life just seemed to vanish, the room I was in vanished, there were no people there, no fears, no nothing. Just me and Jesus. Nothing else mattered. I wish I could describe for you the feelings I felt lying there but I cannot. There are no feelings, no emotions that could even come close to conveying what it was like. It was like living and dying, groaning and crying, Ecstasy and agony, unspeakable joy and knowing that I was totally unworthy to even kiss His feet. (Does that make any sense?) Jesus stood over me and He spoke to me. He reached His hand down to me and said "Come with Me." If anyone on earth knows what the Apostle Paul meant when he said..:"Whether in the body or out of the body, I do not know..." it is me. Looking back, I realized that my body stayed on that floor on my knees and totally collapsed forward but I didn't know that at the time. All I knew is that I got up and took Jesus's hand and went with Him. When I first sensed the presence of God in the room, I think everyone else did too because everyone in the room just fell on the floor praising God at that moment that I said "My Lord and My God." But to my knowledge, no one else saw Him or spoke to Him. Why I have never known. I guess it was just my appointed time for a visitation. Two years before that I had been taken in a vision to Hell and maybe God wanted to balance out my experiences. Hell certainly was real to me and now Heaven was going to soon be. I remember going "up" with Jesus and I looked back down on the room at the people all lying there on the floor and I wondered why they weren't going too. I even asked Him if they could come too and He said no but very lovingly so I asked if I could tell them what I was seeing and hearing and He said yes. It was like I was existing in two different dimensions or realms at the same time. I know my physical mouth began to tell what I was experiencing because it was recorded on the tape recorder but I had no sense of being in my body at all. It felt incredible! Totally weightless and carefree and well, Free! Jesus went on up ahead of me and I followed up! up! up! Through glorious colors and galaxy like places and places I could not describe if I had to. I was laughing and exclaiming in pure joy. It was like every wonderful dream you ever had in your life about flying and sailing through the clouds and being Superman and an angel and forgetting what it was ever like to ever hurt or cry or grieve about anything. I seemed to fly upward for days, weeks. There was no sense of time at all, no memory of time, even. Later, I was amazed to find that the entire experience took less than 30 or 40 minutes and I could have sworn in court that I had been gone for at least 3 months! I kept going up until I became aware of a place coming into view and before I knew it, I was standing in a beautiful Garden. Like the scenes out of the movie The Secret Garden or What Dreams May Come but so much more that those scenes now seem ugly in comparison. The sky was silver and the grass was so green it would hurt our eyes here. There were flowers everywhere and the sweet smell of roses Music was everywhere. Indescribable music and I realized that the grass and the flowers and trees were ALIVE and the music was coming from them. Joy was so tangible, it was like liquid rain falling on me. I wasn't actually walking but kind of floating just above the ground. There were ponds and lakes and lush vegetation and things you used to read about in children's books. In a word, it was Paradise. The Garden of Eden. I don't know how long I stayed there. It seemed like years and I couldn't begin to see everything. Somehow I was made to know that what I was experiencing was my own custom made special Paradise all of my own, made just for me and that each of God's children have their own special place waiting for them too. I looked and there came my little dog running that had died years before. Running in absolute joy toward me, loving me with pure love. The closest thing I can come up with to describe this place was the Holodeck on the old Star Trek series where you could go to and program any way you like and then go visit the place that you created for however long you wanted to. A pale imitation but that will give you an idea. Heaven is the place of the Dream Come True, I guess you could say but this is only one tiny little portion of Heaven. One sliver of the onion. I stayed in the Garden for a long time. I don't remember seeing another person but I was not lonely or worried. I felt like I was Home. My Visit To Heaven Part Two Here are a few details pertaining to the first part previously posted: In the garden that I went to there were many flowered trees and many beautiful birds. It was like eternal Springtime. The air was so pure that I felt I was almost "high" on it. Everything was permeated with tangible Joy. Up in the silver sky was a pastel colored rainbow.I kept staring at the rainbow and as I did, I began to rise and go towards it and then I went over it! Yes! I went somewhere over the rainbow!! lol I continued to go up and up through gorgeous colors that looked like whipped cream chiffon. (That's the only way I can describe it, sorry.) I seemed to be approaching another level of Heaven that was totally different from the garden level. Remember that at the time, I had no idea what was happening to me or where I was going. I was more alive than I have ever been and the only emotion I was feeling was pure joy and happiness. I was totally weightless, lighter than a feather. As I came into this place I saw a huge tower like figure in the distance. I drew closer and closer to it. Suddenly, I knew just like I had back in the room that I was about to see Jesus. I got so excited I could barely contain myself. This entire time that all of this was happening, I was telling everyone in the room exactly what I was seeing. (At least I hope I was making sense. I couldn't swear to it.) Now this is the part that I know will stir up controversy. It always has and this is one reason I have been hesitating to share it. But I promise you that it is true and really happened. (and if anyone is reading this that was there that night, I'd love to hear from you!) I suddenly found myself beside a gigantic foot. A huge foot in a brown sandal. And I knew it was Jesus's foot. I didn't even reach to His ankle, I was so tiny and it was so big. Somehow, I began to experience the sensation that not only was I standing there beside the huge foot looking like a little girl about two or three years old, but I was also standing aside observing the entire scene from a short distance away. I had long curly hair down to my shoulders and I was wearing this beautiful white robe that glistened. I mistakenly thought that I had wings for a short time but realised as I raised my arms that the robe had big bell sleeves that looked like wings. I was curious to see my body under the robe but the really strange thing was that there didn't seem to be a body under it, the robe itself was my body! Don't ask me to explain that, I can't. I looked, felt and acted just like a happy, innocent little child with not a care in the world. I stood there at Jesus' feet for a long time and then I began to fly, float or ascend upwards like I was on an invisible elevator. I could feel the sensation of motion and going upwards. I passed the hem of His robe which was creamy ivory colored and hung in folds. Up, up I went past His legs, body and arms. The excitement was so great, it was almost unbearable. At that time, I remember that there had been great controversy about Oral Roberts having related his vision of Jesus Christ and that He had been 900 feet high. I'm sure you all remember that and all of the jokes and ridicule that was made of him. I even made a little fun of him myself, I recall though I didn't mean to disbelieve him. Well, you could hear me very plainly exclaiming on the tape "Oh, it's just like Oral Roberts said! Jesus is 900 feet tall!!" I was just laughing and laughing. When Jesus had walked into the room, He was about 6 feet tall so why He chose to appear to me 900 feet tall, I don't know but I have suspicions. Hey, anyway Jesus wants to appear to us, is alright with me! My Visit To Heaven Part Three I traveled the length of that tall, tall Body and it seemed to take weeks to make the trip but eventually I arrived and came to rest upon Jesus' shoulder! Oh, boy, what a view from there! This place seemed to have desert like places or at least it kind of looked like Israel and there were mountains in the back ground but I saw no vegetation that I remember or any other forms of life. Of course, I wasn't really looking for anything because all I could see was my Savior's face. O, that glorious face! As I perched there, I remember saying out loud so that the people in the room could hear me and it was on the tape, "I'm sitting on Jesus' shoulder like a little bird! I'm like a little bird!" (Don't ask me why, that's just how it was.) Jesus turned His head and smiled at me. He was so beautiful! He was very masculine but very beautiful at the same time. He had dark brown hair down to His shoulders and a short beard and a moustache. His voice was very gentle and loving. But oh, those Eyes! It was like looking into pools of liquid love. They were deep and brown and they smiled when He smiled. I felt like I could just fall into them and live there forever. He said to me that we could all fly up to Him in the Spirit if we really wanted to. He said the key was to forget your physical body, mind and eyes and start seeing with your spiritual eyes. I wasn't sure what He meant but I would later. The really strange thing (but not strange at the time. It seemed totally natural.) was that we didn't have to communicate with our mouths if we didn't want to. I seemed to hear His voice in my mind and all I had to do was think a thought and He heard it immediately. We were just totally connected in our minds. I guess that's what they mean by having the mind of Christ. Well, I did for that space in time, I know that. Then Jesus took me in the palm of His hand and I sat there looking up at Him in total adoration. I had never been so happy in my life. I felt like I belonged for the first time in my life. I felt like I was truly Home. That I was LOVED for the first time, understood, accepted for me. Just being me. For the first time. That I was important to God. That He loved ME. Oh, what an awesome feeling. To someone like me who had never felt loved or accepted by anyone including my own family, I'm telling you, it was like nothing else I had ever experienced in my life. Jesus and I talked for a long time. We laughed, we told jokes, we shared many things. Then Jesus leaned over and whispered into my ear for a long time and I remember this great big smile on my little face and my eyes got big and I was so surprised and happy and amazed at what He was telling me. Now up until this point, I was still telling the people what I was seeing and hearing but at this point Jesus did not allow me to share what He was whispering into my ear. It was for me alone. I heard what He was saying at the time but when I came back into my body, I could not remember one thing He told me then. It was like it was sealed. Maybe He was speaking things into my spirit, giving me revelations and gifts and promises to come back to me later when I needed them. I don't know and it used to really bother me that I could not remember but then I accepted that He knew best and that He chose to do it that way and that was alright. I saw alot of things that I could not describe or explain also so those things were not shared with the group either but I did the best I could in sharing everything. It seemed really important to me to be able to do that. I didn't want them to be left out and several of these people, I didn't even know but God did. I seemed to spend days with Jesus there in that place and I never wanted it to end but then somehow I knew that it was going to. I was kind of torn, I guess you could say. I knew there was more He wanted to show me but I didn't want to leave Him. He stretched out His hand with me in it and I began to ascend upwards again and I knew that I was going to yet another part of Heaven. I looked back at Him longingly and then I looked up and I saw a golden glow coming from up ahead. Now this is the part that I hate and that I kicked myself for over and over and over the rest of my life until I began to understand. I began to pull back. To resist going upwards. I said out loud "No, I can't stand it! It's unbearable!" The joy and the glory was too much. "I can't go!" And somehow I knew it was okay, that I could have gone but it was okay if I didn't. I knew later that I could have gone right into that holy city and into the Throne Room but I was only a baby Christian and the holiness and glory of God was so strong that I felt that it was going to absolutely melt me. That I was not prepared for it yet. I was not worthy. This is my greatest regret in life. Knowing that I could have gone but I did not. But I know I will have another chance. Jesus made me to know that it was alright, that I didn't have to go and I began to slowly descend back down the way I had come. I began to drop down through swirls of colors and I remember the emerald green color and those universes that seemed to be made of whipped cream. (Don't ask.) The feeling of weightlessness was incredible but I kept dropping until I went all the way down into the room and went back into my body and just collapsed on the floor. Believe me, it was not a good feeling going back into that body. It seemed like such a weight and a burden. As I lay there not knowing what to think, but aware that I was back, Jesus began to talk to the people in the room through me. But the things He was saying shocked me so that I refused to say them. I became afraid. He was telling me to say things like "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair." to one of the ladies and I thought, "This can't be God. He doesn't know anything about fairy tales!" (Duh!) Oh, how dumb we can be sometimes! Jesus can use anything He likes to get His point across. Finally, I got up the courage to say that to the lady and she was so blessed and excited. (Remember, I was still lying face down on the floor with my eyes closed, not seeing anyone.) Well, later, I found out that this dear lady had lost all of her hair due to illness and that she was wearing a wig. Only God knew that and what that phrase would mean to her. So I said it and later, her hair began to grow. I gave several more words like that to other people and then I just cut it off because I felt so strange talking like that. Oh, how I regret doing that! I had just been in the presence of God and yet I was back in my body around other human beings and I was afraid that they would think I was crazy and reject me. It took me many years to actually get set free of this fear and to learn to be obedient to the Spirit and to listen to His voice. I stayed on the floor for a long time in silence and little by little the other people began to stir and to get up and leave. I don't think there was a lot of talking going on as no one could speak after what had just happened. My friends came to help me up when I began to come out of the spirit and I could barely stand up. I looked at them but I couldn't see. I couldn't function. I said "What is wrong with me? I can't see." They helped me to the restroom and I went in and stood at the sink staring into the mirror and my sight began to come back but I didn't recognize myself. I wondered who that was looking at me. I looked so old! lol I was still that innocent little girl. I felt like I weighed a thousand pounds. Going from total weightlessness to this was some adjustment! I didn't like it! I didn't know how to walk. I felt like I was floating. I just could not get used to being back on earth. I probably stayed in there for a long time and finally came out and my friend said "You've been seeing with your spiritual eyes. You'll have to get used to seeing with your natural eyes again." and I said "Oh." I could not drive home (yeah right!) I was so "drunk" in the spirit, I can only wonder what would have happened if I had tried! Can you imagine the policeman who would have stopped me! They would have locked me up! But then again, the anointing was so strong on me that he might have fallen on his face if he had touched me! I had never had that experience before but have had it a few times since. It's a wonderful feeling but not one you can stand for too long. Believe me, there is no strong drink on this earth that can make you feel like being "intoxicated" in the Spirit and I only use that term because I can't think of anything else. There are no words to describe being filled, running over and "one" with the Spirit of the Lord. And if you are not pure and living holy, you couldn't stand it anyway. It would burn you up. I think that's one reason I felt I couldn't go into the Presence of the Father. I was not pure enough to bear His holiness. But I could have gone. I could have gone. I comfort myself with that thought. Throughout the years since, I have begged, pleaded and cried for Jesus to please just let me come back up there for just a teeny, tiny little second. I would have given the rest of my life for the priviledge. I have never felt at home on this earth since then and life just seems to be something to "hurry up and get over with" so that I can go home. Do you understand what I am saying? I want to go back "Home." I have been visited by Jesus on two other occasions and I have seen Heaven in a trance like vision of which I related to you in the poem Golden Clouds in a Silver Sky but I have not set foot back in that glorious place since. Writing this now, makes it all come back to me so alive and so real that I feel myself longing for it again with all my heart. And I know that it's there in another realm just beyond my natural eyesight. And I know that I can go into the presence of my Lord anytime that I want to if I will just lay myself down and forget my selfish needs and worship Him. And sometimes I get impatient and sometimes I get frustrated with myself and the rest of the world and I just want to say "Okay, people! Let's get this thing together so we can all go home and be with Jesus!" He wants us there with Him even more than we want to be there with Him. Some of us love this world too much and some of us want to go on and do great things on this earth and accomplish something and live to be old and have health, wealth and all of that but people, I'm telling you that there is NOTHING in this life or this world that can compare to being in His presence for just one second of time. NOTHING! Okay, I've got to stop or I'm going to be crying. Oh, Jesus, how I love You and need You! Please let me hear the sound of that gentle voice again and look into those eyes again and feel that all encompassing love again. Please, Lord! And I thank You for letting me share this after all these years and I thank You that You will use this true story to reach many hurting, lonely souls who have wondered what Heaven is like and if You are real. Show Yourself to them like You did me, Lord. Make Yourself real to them. Let them experience Your love and someday........let me meet them all in Paradise. Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Linda Rose,

    Thank you for posting this wonderful story! I cried through the whole reading of it! My dog, Murron, who was with me for 14 years, died on November 20th. I was next to her when she gasped her last breath. Moments before this occurred, I felt a presence or calmness and knew she was going to leave me shortly. I cry everyday whenever I think of her: GOD only knows how much I'm still grieving. This reminds of the song Mr. Bojanles and how he still grieved years after his dog died.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Roger, I am so sorry and saddened that you lost a very close member of the family. I got all choked up reading your comment. Your Murron is in a good place awaiting your arrival, along with our blessed Yeshua Jesus!

    Agape,Comfort and Peace to your beautiful heart and soul!

    Linda Rose

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~