Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Impasse





It seems this is a good time as any to write this blog. It's been a HELLUVA two days battling on the net and computer glitches. BEYOND anything I have encountered with the net in a long time. If I were to try and describe what I have been dealing with you would think I WAS NUTS! INSANE even. As far as the world goes, I am just that. ( I march to the beat of Yeshua's drum, the scourge of the world.) I feel as though I have wasted hours upon hours more than I would have liked trying to accomplish some of the things I have wanted to tackle while me and my daughter have two weeks break from home school. I have hit more walls at every turn. I will not use this opportunity to RANT about my present frustrations since Trish and Ang were on the other end of my rantings. I apologize for the craziness and yet I THANK YOU for letting me rant on.

I have two major thorns in my side. One being myspace, which I no longer use for music except to post IMPORTANT spiritual stuff and then I get out right quick. The other is FACEBOOK. GRRRR! That is by far my biggest thorn and enigma! As much as I have ranted on about myspace, facebook has jumped to the number one position of my DISTAIN.

For those who like it, please do not take offense, but there is something I have picked up with facebook and these major type of NETworkings than I can humanly explain. But it is REAL and sinister. I tried creating a facebook band account and it turned into a schizophrenic situation. I don't know if I am going to forge ahead. I want to SHIT can the whole thing, but I will step back for a few days until the smoke clears and my head stops hurting. So for now I am at an impasse and wait to see where this spiritual turn is going to take me. I don't want to make any decisions out of my own hatred of facebook, when there could be something Spirit wants to teach and show me, even if it is for a SHORT time. I will take a SELAH and PAUSE by stepping back for a bit from setting anything up. Whether it be facebook, icompositions, etc.

It's time to sit down and read a book or two I have been putting off to get away from the strong pull and net programming. This is what brother Thomas talked about in his last audio podcast with Zeph. (Zedjah) It is something we need to do more to keep the simplicity in tack and to short circuit THEIR strong pull of technology we use to connect with each other. It's not the connecting that's bad, but the subtle technological traps we fall into that keep us coming back for more. IT'S CRAZY!!!!

Agape, Shalom and His Rest be upon you in Jesus Name!

Linda Rose

1 comment:

  1. you just gotta make facebook your beyatch!
    :)
    heheheheh!

    use it for your own little personal bully pulpit

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~