Friday, December 3, 2010

Daughter You Are

A few years back my good friend Voo wrote a poem for me called, Daughter You Are. It touched me very deeply. HEALING words to a broken and beatin down daughter of Abba JAH Yahuweh. In fact when I read the words with tears, I KNEW this was a poem that will need to be a song for all Creators daughters who need to know just HOW MUCH He so loves us in the midst of our pain, ugliness, sadness, stress, the heavy weight of this world, abused, stumbling and falling and being as supportive to our husbands as we can and loving mothers to our own children. I could HEAR it in Spirit. I could then see the faces of many daughters He desires to SING over us because of His unfailing and dying love for His daughters. (This also includes you brothers who by way of MYSTERY are a part of HIS BRIDE!)

Jesus says, "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. For My yoke is easy and My load is light. And you shall find REST for your souls. (My paraphrase)

There is also a pretty cool scripture that I heard a sistah in Jah share with me from psalms or proverbs (Too lazy to look it up right now, HA!) The KINGS daughters are all glorious within. WOW, isn't that AWEsome? \0/

Let the PERFECT LOVE of ABBA over you daughters and BRIDE (including you bros, :) ) be HEARD as He sings over you His DEEP and ABIDING LOVE ETERNAL and FULL of GLORY! I will also post the words below the player.








DAUGHTER, YOU ARE"

By Voo

DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A JEWEL TO ME, ONE TO BE SET IN

MY CROWN.
SUCH RAYS OF LIGHT AND FIRE SHINE

FORTH, FROM YOU TO THOSE
AROUND. DAUGHTER, YOU

ARE A ROSE TO ME, WITH A FRAGRANCE SO SWEET
AND

RARE. AND YOU HAVE GIVEN SO MANY BOUQUETS TO

THOSE
THAT THINK NOBODY CARES.

(Chorus)

WHEN I LOOK AT YOU, I SEE ALL THIS. THOUGH THE

WORLD,
THEY MAY NOT SEE MY SONG, MY ROSE, MY

SHINING JEWEL
DAUGHTER, YOU ARE ALL THESE

THINGS TO ME.



DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A SONG TO ME. I SING OF YOUR

LOVE TO THE
STARS. I CHERISH THE MUSIC THAT COMES

FROM YOUR SOUL.
FROM THE DEPTHS OF YOUR

ANGUISH AND SCARS.
DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A WARRIOR

TO ME, I TRUST YOU TO BATTLE
MY FOES. YOU PUT ON

YOUR ARMOR AND REPORT IN FOR DUTY,
AND OFF TO

THE FRONT LINES YOU GO.


(Chorus)

DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A PRIEST UNTO ME YOU WORSHIP

IN SPIRIT
AND TRUTH. YOUR WISDOM COMES FROM

YOUR EXPERIENCE,
BUT YOUR ZEAL COMES FROM YOUR

YOUTH.
DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ME,

THOUGH THE PATHWAYS
HAVE BROUGHT YOUR LIFE

CHANGE. AND THE ENEMY CAME IN TO
TAKE YOU OUT,

BUT YOU STILL CALLED ON MY NAME.


(Chorus)

DAUGHTER, YOU ARE A DAUGHTER TO ME, AND I BEAM

WITH LOVE
UPON YOU. YOU'VE MADE SOMETHING

BEAUTIFUL OUT OF YOUR LIFE.
DO YOU KNOW HOW

MUCH YOUR FATHER LOVES YOU?


(Chorus)



for LR/aka Spirit Song
from The Father

Music composed and sung by Spiritsong to all you Daughters (dawtas) ;) of the MOST HIGH YAHWEH, JAH, HASHEM, YESHUA JESUS !

1 comment:

  1. That is just really incredible and so often we lose sight
    of how precious we really our to our Father in heaven.
    God Bless all the Dawta's out there-let us remember
    our Father loves us.

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~