Thursday, December 9, 2010

Be Ready in Season and Out of Season





I got this word which was very freeing over a year ago and feel it is one of those NOW words that needs to be put up from time to time for other lambs with the same struggles to hear, heal, and be encouraged.


It's been quite a while since I had something to share from my heart because of all the shifts and changes that left me in a state of raw existence.

This revelation I received is one that i so desperately needed. This came in my talk with Voo on Saturday. We joked around about recording our conversations because when the Spirit gets a hold of us SO MUCH is revealed and unfolds with a GREATER sense of His Peace and KNOWING that puts the soul at ease from the restless and agitating battles of daily uncertainty.

The Lord got me up very early this morning and showed me more of this revelation so I can share it with those who will hear what the Spirit is saying to set us free.

I have been in such spiritual turmoil for months since the flow of the Spirit I was in for about four years just STOPPED. I prayed, struggled and wrestled with this sudden turn of events. Honestly I thought I wouldn't have to go through this very dry time since I have been through it a number of times before.

Is there a pattern here? In my heart I wanted to know where I went wrong. Since I couldn't get any answers I just kind of gave up and distracted myself with whatever I could to just get through the day. The demonic forces were pressing hard against my flesh with temptation upon temptations. Did I resist? Most times I didn't. I fell right into one trap after another.

During all this the Lord was faithful in answering my prayers from my mom’s passing to other concerns, needs and petitions I had. He continually showed His Love for me despite my weakness and pulling away from my personal time with Him.

You begin to understand that His Gifts and Callings are without repentance (Romans 11:29.)

With the needless constant struggle the Spirit began to reveal what I found to be simply freeing from my present state of existence.

I hope I can bring it forth in the Way He was showing me these past few days. In fact it was partially revealed a few weeks ago in my talk with Voo, but I wasn't quite ready to receive it in my heart just yet.

It has to do with being ready, ready for what? Ready to just BE before we can be ready to do when the need arises.

A lot of our struggle is in those times when the flow of the Spirit seems to just STOP. What do we do? We strive to find out where we went wrong. That beloved is the ongoing battle with our flesh ie our old nature. It has to do with our very identity. If we can all be honest, much of what we do for the Lord is what we seem to identify with. Whether it be our gifts, talents, abilities, seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling and being in touch with the Spirit, ministry, etc.

Shouldn't we always be flowing in the Spirit? It depends on how we perceive what it means to flow in the Spirit. Is it from our point of view or from our Creator?

The answer also lies in the fact that we are partakers of HIS DIVINE NATURE. It's who we are in Him not on what we do that we receive such a nature. That part of us that is buried and hid with Christ in our Elohim! The world will never see and who we really are. Only those who have his Spirit will know.

What we need to look at is this. There is a difference between flowing in the Spirit and BEING in the Spirit. The flow of the Spirit is like a faucet. Do we leave the faucet running with water continuously? NO! To do so would be to waste what is not needed. That is the connection beloved. When the need is there for the water to flow when one is thirsty, others are thirsty or to cleanse our bodies from the filth of the world the faucet is turned on. When the need is not there the facet is turned off. The water (Spirit) is still there, but the flow stops until the need arises again.


John 3:8
" The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

The wind of the Spirit comes and goes as HE wishes. The coming is in the REST of abiding and KNOWING who we are in Christ, and the going is the release of the Spirit when He moves on you for a particular need personally or for the benefit of His Body.

The rest is in the times of BEING STILL when the flow stops. To KNOW(stay connected with Him and) that HE is the Almighty and we are HIS. We are Born of His Spirit, born from above marked out in Him. Being at Peace and content with Knowing (our Union and connection with Him) outside of the mundane daily existence of this life is how we stand ready during the time out of season. When all seems dormant and the flow stops.

You know what the Lord said to me yesterday? I am more pleased when you’re learning how to be rather than striving to do, even if it's for me.


Matt 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'
"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

It's during these times of not doing. It’s during this time of being out of season that we should just enjoy Him alone, just hangin with Him without words. Without the need to fill in the gaps and being at Peace when you’re not seeing anything, hearing anything, etc. To just KNOW that I am my beloveds and He is mine and HIS BANNER (His sign for all to see) over me is LOVE!

Another personal struggle I have been having is when the times that are soon approaching get more difficult and the world is in its greatest turmoil and chaos, how will I be? Will I be able to handle it? How will I handle my own, my daughters and husbands fears? How will I minister to others, etc.

With the recent revelation my heart was open to HEAR the answers to these plaguing questions.

When THE NEED arises the FLOW OF MY SPIRIT will pour out of your lives to be what you need to be, do what you need to do and handle everything thrown your way.

When we learn to not strive but just (be ready) STAND and be CONTENT with Him during the dry, deserted, out of season, the flows been cut off times, then when it's time to flow and pour out see and hear what He is saying, we will be ready just the same. This is how we keep His Peace and pursue it.
Philippians 4
In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honorable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
The things which ye both learned and received and heard and saw in me, these things do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
But I rejoice in the Lord greatly, that now at length ye have revived your thought for me; wherein ye did indeed take thought, but ye lacked opportunity.
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therein to be content.
I know how to be abased, and I know also how to abound: in everything and in all things have I learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in want.
I can do all things in him that strengtheneth me.
Howbeit ye did well that ye had fellowship with my affliction.
And ye yourselves also know, ye Philippians, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church had fellowship with me in the matter of giving and receiving but ye only;
for even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my need.
Not that I seek for the gift; but I seek for the fruit that increaseth to your account.
But I have all things, and abound: I am filled, having received from Epaphroditus the things that came from you, and odor of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well-pleasing to God.
And my God shall supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
It's time we LET GO of ourselves, our pain, our struggles, our disappointments, what we identify with when it comes to our callings and to COUNT ALL THINGS LOST that we may KNOW (INTIMATELY come in union with) Him~
I hope you come by and give this new blog a read. I haven't blogged much and if you read you'll understand why and receive further revelation that will help, whether you struggling like I did or need to be ready at all times.
In His Eternal Love~
Linda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~