Sunday, November 14, 2010

Your a Soldier Now



(Before you watch the video, scroll down to the Jamendo player under the heading called, Instrumental Divinity and click pause so you can watch this)


Sound the bugle now... play it just for me
As the seasons change... remember how I used to be
Now I can't go on...I can't even start
I've got nothing left... just an empty heart.

I'm a soldier... wounded so I must give up the fight

There's nothing more for me... lead me away
Or leave me lying here

Sound the bugle now... tell them I don't care

There's not a road I know that leads to anywhere
Without a light, I fear that I will stumble in the dark
Lay right down and decide not to go on

Then from on high, somewhere in the distance
There's a voice that calls,
"Remember who you are.
.. if you lose yourself,
Your courage soon will follow,
So be strong tonight... remember who you are"
Yeah, your a soldier now,
Fighting in a battle,
To be free once more.
Yeah, that's worth fighting for


Bryan Adams




1 Timothy 6:11-12

 11But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
 12Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses

2 Corinthians 10:3-5

 3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Luke 10:18-20

 18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
 20Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Agape, 


Linda Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~