Tuesday, November 2, 2010

His children of Light are watchful and pray

Photobucket
Photobucket

Tonight I sensed a heaviness and yet an outpouring in Spirit when praying over my daughter as she layed down for the night. I asked Abba to prepare her, our family and all His lambs for what is coming rather quickly. It was so strong!  I shared some heavy stuff with her that I don't do very often, but I sensed an urgency to share it. I prayed Yahweh would minister and visit her in her dreams. I told her that to love Papa is to hate the world and to love the world is to hate Him. The world loves their own, but not Jah's children. It's us they hate. As they hated Him so they will and do hate us. 



 I can't seem to sleep, my head hurts from being overtired and giving all I got to teach my daughter at home. Though I am outwardly worn out and the pains I carry in my body which are chronic and getting worse don't seem to be stopping me. Despite it all, the warrior side in me is coming out.  It's not that I am angry with anyone in particular for our battle is not against flesh and blood, but it's the SPIRIT behind what is going on that is happening all around us. HOW MUCH LONGER can Abba Father take the killing of all the unborn children, the ritual satanic abuse and trauma that goes on with children and adults. So much evil and darkness on the rise? I PRAY HIS LIGHT shine, PIERCE and burn through all the lies, deception and grandiose illusions that has so MANY asleep and stumbling around in the darkness. And for His children to enter into that place in Him where His gifts will be in full force.


Do you KNOW how long I have been silent? Not having anything come forth as far as a word burning deep inside the past few years? It has been far and few  between and YET since Spirit said to start this blogger I am like WOE, where are these words flowing out coming from? DUH! Could it be? Oh yes sweet and precious Holy Spirit!


The time is so ripe for us to be in the place, the call and part of the wall Abba has purposed and created each of us to be at. I can't say or sing a damn thing without it coming from Spirit. Whatever flows comes from above and within where He resides. In fact I don't want to say ANYTHING if it's not from Him. Thus the silence until HE speaks and utters His voice and cries through, bleating out from His very own. His wounded, brokenhearted yet profoundly in love with Him children of JAH EXALTED!

I can hear and see the subtle yet in our faces shifting and "change" with increasing intensity. ("change" seems to be the BLACK OPERATIVE catch word these days.) These so called changes are what will catch MANY off guard, in a stupor, and fainting for fear. This will be but the beginning of the sorrow and woes that will sweep this land and abroad.

This is the Word in Spirit I hear for His lambs given below.

1 Thessalonians 5:3-6
 

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Yes, it's time to be sober. To watch and pray for each others backs.
The back stabbing " who claim they love God"  stalkers are ever on the rise. Be fervent in your prayers for one another. This is how we will know we are in the Light when we have fellowship (Love, caring and praying)  with and for His lambs.

Agape, Peace, Prayers and Yahweh's protection on you all and your household!

Linda Rose

2 comments:

  1. When the Spirit moves on you; you cannot help speaking out, writing out, or even shouting out!
    However, we have the strength here because we know God is on His throne and all is well (and will be well) for those who love Him.

    So keep speaking out, no matter the response or the difficulties, for He is guiding your path and He will reward you openly.

    Peace and Love,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Charles for words of appreciated encouragment.

    Yeah, there really is no turning back no matter how we are treated for speaking Truth in love. The deeper shift came after hearing the audio you did called, His rest!

    PRAISE ABBA! \0/

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~