Friday, November 5, 2010

The story behind the pic, a new song and ALL PRAISE TO YESHUA!

I apologize for having such a big pic of my mug on top of my blogger. The one I had of me and my daughter was just too small. In fact, it was so small with that black transparent background. Every time I looked at the pic I thought to myself, "WHO THE HECK IS THAT? Then, I go to the other extreme where the pic is BIG and i'm like, DAMN GIRL, IS IT BIG ENOUGH?? HAHAHA! I am sure I could spend a bit of time trying to figure out how to get a happy medium, but as I thought more about it, I figured at least you can SEE the one behind these blogs your reading. It makes this blog more personal and intimate as I shared on a previous blog. 

I DON'T like pics of myself. Ask my husband. LOL! It drives him a bit crazy sometimes, especially since he likes taking so many pics. Let's just say out of like 200 pictures I have 2 of me. Talk about a dichotomy? HAHA!

Ok, now onto some more serious stuff. When Daniella and I had our morning worship on Wednesday, I went into spontaneous worship and got this catchy tune while singing these words unto Your own, as You usher us into Your Holy Sovereign throne.... I went and wrote the chords and words down to see what will come of it when time permitted. 


Yesterday afternoon I had some time to sit down and play around with a possible song unfolding. I couldn't remember the tune, but I got another one right quick. I got about half of the song and put it down till I was able to work on it further this evening. It all came together, but there is an ending that will complete this song. I'm not certain when I'll be able to record it. But I do know it will come together as all His songs do, in His time. 

                                    Unto Your Own

Unto Your own..As You usher us.... into.


Your Holy Sovereign Throne...Longing desire, to leave this 


place and come on home.

I look forward to that day....Resurrection of..... the dead.

Will soon come our way.....I will stand and fight, I will 


watch oh Lord and pray.

(Chorus 1)

Tell me are you ready, when that day should come.

A weary, burdened heart so heavy.

Hold firm to the Son...Till your work here is done.

               
Crucify this wicked flesh......A stumbling block..to me.

You put my faith to the test.....Despised, rejected....I enter 


NOW Your Sabbath rest.
   
Sometimes I don't know....If I'll endure until.. the end.

on this earth here below..... Broken, I fall on my face to 

You alone. 

(Chorus 2)

Yeshua, bled, died on that cross...For this lost and weary 

soul...To follow Him I count the cost...In loss and suffering 

I grow...Where Spirit moves and wills for me to go.

ALL PRAISE, GLORY, HONOR, POWER and DOMINION,  BELONG TO ABBA FATHER YAHWEH ELOHIM HASHEM YESHUA MESSIAH OF HIS SPIRIT POURED OUT TO ALL WHO BELIEVE and  RECEIVE HIM WHO SITS ON THE THRONE AND UNTO THE LAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Agape and Peace to you in Jesus Name!

Linda Rose     
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~