Sunday, November 14, 2010

My final myspace "goodbye"

I posted this final myspace goodbye on the blog page there. This chapter in my life has now come to a close and a new one begins here and wherever Spirit wants me to go. Yes, this was a painful endeavor as all things we are called to die to and let go of are for those who live for Christ and die to gain.

Here is what I wrote ~












Photobucket
Well this is my final myspace post. First I want to say THANK YOU so much to all of you who have come from time to time to listen to the music of Spiritsong, read the blogs and your comments. I started this music myspace On October 15th 2006. That was a little over 4 years ago. The first three years I would say I was pretty active with it, but this past year some subtle changes started taking place, like FACEBOOK taking a lot of myspacers away. Now with this new 3.0 it is a much bigger stake in their myspace coffin.


I have heard Spirit say to me in this past month, “it’s time to move on.” I even got the date for my last day which will be a week from today (Sunday, November 21st) I will keep my reverbnation site and will be looking into possibly opening up a Jamendo account.

For those of you who serve and love Yahweh God, Yeshua Jesus in Spirit and in Truth I will leave you with a video and words to a song that I hope you will find comfort in as you engage more and more in this good fight of faith against the evil, darkness and sin that is insanely out of control .


As sin abounds, so will His grace in us. As it gets darker, His Light will shine brighter in His own. As evil increases, so will His righteousness increase in us. It is HE, Yeshua alone by Spirit who will equip and give us what we need to endure till the (our) end.


For those of you that don’t KNOW Christ, this is the day of salvation for you. If you feel Spirit tugging on your heart, FALL ON YOUR FACE and cry out for His mercy to deliver you from your wicked sinful nature , believe on Him (cling tightly to Yeshua Jesus in EVERYTHING) and allow His Spirit to teach you in His Word and bring you into ALL Truth. FOLLOW NO MAN, but Christ the anointed and Savior of the world alone) With that I bid you all Shalom (Peace) Abba Fathers pure Agape Love and His abiding Presence.

If you want to listen to the music of Spiritsong, just look me up on reverbnation, or my blogger page that you need to type on your google search engine. ~ http://lrspiritsong.blogspot.com/


There is going to be major shifts and changes we will all encounter here in this country and abroad. Most of which will not be pleasant, but rather painful because as His children we will be persecuted here like never before, hunted and even have to lay our lives down for He who so laid down His life for us. This is why we must put the Truth and whatever form and giftings Spirit has given to each of us according to our faith to do while we still can. The time is approaching at rapid speed when we will be shut down and stopped at every turn, but we FIGHT mightily by the Spirit and draw closer to Abba within to find strength in the present ongoing battle before our Savior returns. So hold FIRMLY to HIM who is able to keep you and be with you till the (your) end (here on this earthly temporary home away from home)

Agape and the Peace of Yeshua fill you all!

Linda Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~