Monday, November 29, 2010

Worship with Linda Rose and family ~ FEAR NOT!

Well I can't say I didn't warn ya, LOL! You get what ya hear and read with these blogs.

The good, the ugly, the Raw, the inspiration and hopefully the REAL coming from mine and my families heart to yours.

Did you know it says in Psalms, Make a joyful noise unto the Lord? That's right JOYFUL, not polished, perfect and all put together. Abba is not interested in what we can do to impress Him. He is interested in the joy we give Him in what we sing in worship to Him . Worship is not only what we sing, but it's really who we are before Him. Our lives are a living sacrifice which is our reasonable service of worship. That's everything we consciously do to involve and include Spirit throughout our day to day lives.

It has been on my heart for some time to record "Worship with the family at home. Well, I was a bit surprised when I heard Spirit say, ok, get ready, it's time to put it together. It all unfolded like the Way Spirit always does with me when He tells me to GET READY, LOL! This is a raw and joyful noise worship, prayer and more. Be ready for the end. What a sense of humor our Lord has! LOLOL!

I will put up the scripture my husband and daughter read just below the player. The recording is about 15 mins long, so get some coffee, tea, or something refreshing and come worship with us.

Isaiah 43

1But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
8Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
9Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
10Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.
12I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
13Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Fear Not


2 TIMOTHY 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of
love and of a sound mind.
JOSHUA 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage;
do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is
with you wherever you go.
ISAIAH 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not desmayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with
My righteous right hand.
ISAIAH 43:1-3
Fear not for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name;
you are mine.
PSALM 27:1, 3
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not
fear; though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident.
PSALM 56:3
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in you.
MARK 5:36
As soon as JESUS heard the word that was spoken, He said
to the ruler of the synagogue, "Do not be afraid; only believe."
JOHN 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives
do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Agape and Peace to you all!

Linda Rose

1 comment:

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~