Saturday, January 22, 2011

The connection of Pharmakia and the religious institution we call "Church"


This is a part of Netty Daniels blog she just put up called Plague of the Heart part 4
Please, when you get a chance read the whole blog. I would also encourage you to read part 1-3 as well. INCREDIBLE unfolding of what our Lord has done from a most painful past that a lot of us can not only relate to, but find healing in it from our own past traumas.
What I want to put up is a snip-it that links pharmakia with the Church.
The demonic and spiritual witchcraft of rebellion connecting the physical with the spiritual counterfeit. I too have experienced this throughout the years when I was in quite a few "churches"
I will not digress too much because what Spirit through Netty put together in what you are about to read speaks for itself.
Snip-it of Plagues of the Heart part 4 by Netty Daniel
I had just been released from the cardiac intensive care unit a few days prior for an overdose of a brand new full prescription bottle of Tofronil; one of the grand delusional poisons they refer to as an "anti-depressant". I was now in their locked-down psychiatric unit for observation and treatment by individuals who had absolutely no clue or understanding of my needs or how to help me. I was depressed, angry and had acted out in rebellion against taking their new medications and fought against attending their group psychiatric babble. I was not allowed any contact with familiar faces from the outside world.
Right about now many may be feeling empathy for where my life was at this time. Please don't. Yes, it was very bad; yet as I look out today upon the Christian community, some thirty (30) plus years later, I see most professed Christians living in a "spiritual straight-jacket." They are not experiencing freedom from sin, oppression/depression, or self-love.
Organized religion isn't any different than the wicked practice of psychiatric pharmakia in as much as you go into a modern church service and experience a temporary mood altering worship service which is carefully designed to stimulate the endorphins. The "romantic" music is performed in a sequence that for all intense purposes stimulates a highly affective emotional response. This is then followed by a carefully prepared and articulated evangelical PMA (positive mental attitude) oration. However, once the service is over the emotional "feel good" wears off quickly as you leave the building and face life's challenges. This temporary soulish experience of organized religion passes leaving many feeling even more self-defeated as they meet difficult circumstances. And yet because they are told that what what they experienced was actually God a.k.a the Holy Spirit; they become discouraged and confused; and sometimes angry, resorting right back to the world as their source.
My experience with organized religion was just as bad, and perhaps even worse at times. Instead of a man in a white jacket, now I had organized religion leaving me feeling hopeless. I now felt that God had failed me.
My bouts with depression reoccurred, now combined with the added experience a violent judgment of the pseudo religious who would now condemn me for my depression when their pseudo exploits didn't produce the desired results. The mind-control activity was toxic for me as I was already predisposed to mental illness. Many touted the authority to cast out my demons with loud erratic behavior not dissimilar to what I saw in the mental hospital.
I did not receive healing because the fact of the matter was that I had actually met religion, and not Abba Father. PMA speeches and loud praying in tongues did not have the power to heal my brokenness.
I have since met Abba Father in a personal and intimate relationship that no religious organization can manufacture. True spiritual healing only comes through times of prayer, crying, and knowing His attributes and will through the study of His word. Oh, yes, and with a decision to walk away from this world as our source of gratification. =)
If you get nothing more out of my blogs, I pray you will embrace the knowledge that God is merciful, longsuffering, forgiving; That God does not have an allotment of love that He stingily measures out as man does based on the shifting moods or emotions. God does not have love, He is "love".
Just as importantly; if you have not already done so, I pray that you will come to the knowledge that the blood of Jesus was shed for you so that you might have eternal life through Him. Whatever your sins may have been, the scriptures tell us that "We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on Him (Jesus) the iniquity of us all." Isaiah 53:6 The scriptures also go on to encourage us that God understands our frailties as noted in Psalm 103:6,8-14:

The LORD executes righteousness
And justice for all who are oppressed.
The LORD is merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
For as the heavens are high above the earth,
So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us,
As a father pities his children,
So the LORD pities those who fear Him.
For He knows our frame;
He remembers that we are dust.
God bless my precious sister Linda Rose. This song has touched my heart deeply in that I once felt that my pain was my companion. Today, Abba Father is!
Netty Daniel






Agape <3 and shalom
Linda @->--


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~