Monday, January 17, 2011

Lions and Lambs by Angie


I got some videos and audios from Angie that I either couldn't locate, were a corrupted file or lost forever because all my original music, videos, etc were also wiped out when my computer crashed over 2 years ago. I am SO GLAD that Angie saved the original recordings of some of my Spiritsong's before I recorded them at Zythum studios. I will be sharing them as well. They are VERY SPECIAL to me. This video I want to share now that Angie sent me is one of the first videos she put together back in 2004. For some reason the type of file this was couldn't be uploaded on the forum so I figured out another way to get it up. :) I wasn't going to let that stop us. I took our video camera and recorded it from my computer screen. : )

Ya see, it's not going to do any good to tell me it can't happen because I WILL find a way to get around it.: ) I don't mean it in a rebellious way, but when it comes to obstacles, I get to railin, fussin, fightin and sometimes I just say, "DAMN IT, I GIVE UP!"  LOL! It's then that something KICKS IN inside of me and I try to find a back door, a window or SOME OTHER WAY to get in to a locked up impossible situation. I have some stories to tell for sure about the MANY difficult and frustrating walls to climb and tall hurdles I had to jump over to overcome trying to record the music on my computer and getting it downloaded on myspace. ESPECIALLY during that time when my computer crashed where I lost EVERYTHING and then my 8 track recorder BROKE on me to where I couldn't record anymore. The first thought was NOW WHAT? IT'S OVER! NO MORE MUSIC! SPIRITSONG IS DONE! I know, I know that seems a bit dramatic, but what is life without a little drama? ;)(Chuckle :) )

The BIGGEST nightmare was when I got a new computer and the windows in my new dell computer was "  Windows Vista"  DON'T GET ME STARTED, OK? Just typing about it gives me FLASHBACKS of what I went through to get anything accomplished. There were quit a few software I had on my other computer that couldn't be downloaded with this new NIGHTMARE MONSTER Windows Vista. The sound card had to be replaced and when I put another one in I was running into difficulties there as well. It was during tax time that my husband said, Lets get you another recorder. I went ahead and got my 8 track zoom recorder that is much more user friendly than my first recorder. About a year ago when our good friend needed his mic and 6 string guild guitar for the new band he was playing in, it was another set back. I didn't let that stop me though. Onward and upward in Christ we go, ey? Forgive me for getting long winded here, but when you know the behind the scenes of my personal struggles with the music and getting things done on the computer, you can appreciate the videos and audios even more. :)

We will now go back in time to 2005 ~ Lions and Lambs by Angie


(Please click pause on the Revernation player on the upper right before clicking play below)





Agape <3 and Shalom,

Linda Rose

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the story!!! Love you dearly and am so excited to see your music flourish this year. GOD BLESS, Netty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onward & upward in the Lord; the only way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do hang in there, Linda. Very creative idea you had there to rerecord it. Wonderful video that Angie did. Your music is great, too.

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~