Thursday, January 20, 2011

Original at Home Recordings





These few songs are among some of my favorites. I remember the feeling I had when I could finally record more than just my solo vocals. To be able to capture and sing harmony to a song given by Spirit has been a LONG time desire. To HEAR as I was recording one of these songs how it would come together with the vocal dubbing and harmonies and then take that song, turn it into an mp3, download it onto my mini portable mp3 player and listen to it on headphones was a WOW moment for me.

I recall vividly at that time when listening to these songs while walking around my neighborhood or sitting on our front deck around dusk with the mountain view in the background and clouds nestled nice and comfy behind them. The Tears streaming down my face, and saying to Abba, "wow I can't believe this is me singing your songs like this?" I was overwhelmed and filled with awe and thanksgiving.


To those who might have had such opportunities come easy, you may never understand such a feeling of accomplishment and elation. It took me a long time after I got my 8 track recorder to figure out the basics. Even as exciting as it was to bring these recordings on a more studio level when I went back east to record at Zythum, it will never replace such an experience as those first at home recordings. What is also special about these done at home is that personal touch of recording my prayer to Abba before the song. There is no way I can get you to go back in time to experience what it was like for me, but you will get to hear what I heard in those wondrous early 8 track recording days.

These three songs you are about to hear are called, All in all, I in You and Obey or Sacrifice. You may have heard the Zythum studio live recording of these songs, but for many of you this will be the first time you hear these. I do hope you not only enjoy and appreciate these songs, but most of all enter into the worshipful Presence Of Abba YAHWEH God!

(Please click pause on the Reverbnation player on the upper right before clicking play below)



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



<3 Linda @->--

2 comments:

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~