Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Narrow Road (New song ~ Re-recorded on Sun /10am pst)


(Sun ~ 10am pst)I re-recorded the song and took out some of the extra echo. I, along with some other trusted ears found it a little too obtrusive. I hope and pray this brings encouragement to those of you on this long hard narrow road that will bring us to Abba's High Places beyond this temporary fleshly existence)




I carry this baggage of fleshly sorrow
a warring of carnal desires
yet by His grace His Spirit guides me
through fiery trials such faith requires


Fear and cares creep in to trap me,
where sin and doubt seek to intrude
At times I feel I can't go on, will I fail Him?
till these vain imaginings are taken captive to His truth

(Chorus)

It's a long, long, hard road. I get weary from all this heavy load. Lord, Lord You say, " drop it all at Your feet. Your my strength and a shade from the HEAT." Oh the battle, battles gettin mean and fierce. Your wounded child despised and mocked, my heart is pierced. I fall down, down bloody on this rocky ground. This Way of pain, tears and loneliness, but in You i'm heaven bound.

Along the narrow way I stumble,
finding the turf so sharp and rough
no one can take this journey for me
tis mine alone, as I scale the bluff

One step at a time maintaining balance,
focused ahead as I see the prize
eternal treasures await my arrival
where in His Presence, He'll wipe every tear from my eyes


(Chorus)

It's a long, long, hard road. I get weary from all this heavy load. Lord, Lord, You say, " drop, it all at Your feet. Your my strength and a shade from the HEAT." Oh the battle, battles gettin mean and fierce. Your wounded child despised and mocked, my heart is pierced. I fall down, down bloody on this rocky ground. This road of pain, tears and loneliness, but in You i'm heaven bound.

Written by Netty Daniel and Spiritsong
composed and sung by Spiritsong

<3


Linda @->--









~ CLICK ON LOGO ~