Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keeping it Real



I want to give some of you who read this blog more clarification for this separation Abba is bringing me into. As I have said in that recent post, I am being called away from the social networking as Spirit is weening me more and more from the net itself. That does not mean that anyone has offended me which has caused this direction to recently take place in my life. But it has to do with what I am hearing and aligning my own life with personally to KEEP to the road. A deeper focus in prayer, fasting intercession, fellowship time with Abba, homeschooling, spending more time with my family, reading, and yielding more of my LOUSY sinful flesh and nature in death to the cross by the power of His Spirit.

There have been some very strenuous and difficult stuff going on recently in our community that is too grieve-some to get into. So I have taken a break from receiving any comments, etc on my blogger to de-stress. Abba has called me to scale down to what I can keep now until further notice. My blogger, Reverbnation and my e-mail address I have had for over 10 years. Everything else had to go! This also included the two e-mails I had from my first facebook account and the gmail I was using for my second facebook account. You will also notice I cleaned up my blogger to put up some videos, website links, etc, that are near and dear to my heart. Sites that deal with my personal walk and spiritual journey. Classic saints who have influenced my life greatly in my early days of following Jesus that encouraged a deeper desire to walk the narrow road. A returning back to my first love where I have personally strayed, as I work out my salvation with fear and trembling.

We each have to (personally) be accountable to how, to what and to where Abba is leading us in our spiritual Journey here. WHEREVER that may take us! Sometimes He has us stand alongside a group, (ministry, tribe or whatever you want to call it) a few scattered here and there, maybe one or two, and ultimately when things converge as we are seeing happening before our very eyes, ALONE! I have been hearing this loud and clear with what Spirit has been saying to very few who are being led the same Way. This has stirred up some intense seeking and talking to Abba about returning to more simplicity and pulling out from the mind control and trappings of the net. Since Abba called me to a 10 day fast (and some recent fasts)and being more diligent in prayer that began a few months ago, I have gotten more clarity and a sharper sense of hearing along with the energy I was lacking for over two years.

 I am not doing the chat and forum networking I have done in the past.  I love you all, I REALLY DO! I pray each and every one of you who read these blogs and His Body will do Abba's will, HEAR and LISTEN to His voice. It is CRUCIAL for this hour we all are in. It's now time for me to seek Him one on one without all the distractions of the net and where others are going at this time. 

There is so much more I can say, but I believe it is not necessary to so indulge what Spirit doesn't want communicated.  It is my desire to remain open and transparent with where Spirit is leading me as He wills. There is a time to be open and a time to pull back and keep silent.

I couldn't write this earlier than now, because I was in too much pain from all the stress I was dealing with.

Keep your eyes, heart, mind, soul and spirit on JESUS! The author and perfecter of our faith. Love Him with all your heart, mind, soul and strength! Do likewise and love your neighbor as yourself. Forgive as Abba forgives you your MANY trespasses.

<3

Linda @->--

~ CLICK ON LOGO ~