Saturday, March 5, 2011

Comments and follow update

 

2 Corinthians 10:3-5

 3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
 5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

All the sites I have been following will have to be un-followed and my follow button turned off because of some stuff going on I can't go into detail about.  It is not wise to let our adversary know our plans, especially those he uses for stalking purposes.
 

I am also going to block followers to my blog. This doesn't mean you can't read my blogs, it just means that a trail is not being made since I will not be following blogs on my roller, but manually. The whole FOLLOW button (trap) as Spirit showed me becomes a snare, especially  for others you follow.

 Hebrews 10:21-23
 21And having an high priest over the house of God;
 22Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
 23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering

To read more about the dangers of:  FOLLOWERS, FRIENDS and FAVORITES, click on this link ~ http://besanctified.blogspot.com/2011/03/followers-friends-and-favorites.html


Thank you for your love, prayers and understanding~


<3


Linda @->--

~ CLICK ON LOGO ~