Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Purpose of Failure




"Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."
1 Corinthians 10:12-13

"If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength!"
Proverbs 24:10

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26

"Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

“But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."
Isaiah 43:18-19

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him,for He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:6-7

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay."
Habakkuk 2:3

"Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ."
Philippians 1:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~