Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Horse and Rider



Exodus 15


1Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto Yahowah, and spake, saying, I will sing unto Yahweh, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath He thrown into the sea.


2 Yahowah Adonai is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my Yahweh, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father's Yahweh Elohim, and I will exalt Him.


3Yahweh is a man of war: Yahowah is His Name.


Exodus 15.1-.3 (Audio) ~ Click here


About 6 weeks ago, i was singing this song in my worship  prayer time called, The Horse and Rider. i got another verse, chorus, and chorus extension to this song.


Last weekend i recorded a new song called, You are Holy El Shaddai Adonai. i haven't been really happy with the recording for the week to follow. During my prayer time this past Thursday, i was playing the song, but in another key that seemed more comfortable for my vocals. i heard the Holy Spirit say, "Now record this song again and the Horse and Rider song too." i knew He was speaking and would make a way for me to do both songs back to back. Not only was a way made for me the very next day, but i was able to do them both in less than three hours with NO interruptions. It was one of the best and most fulfilling recording sessions i have had in a very long time. I could sense the anointing very strong throughout. The Lord just took over my vocals. No strain or struggle which has been the norm for my recording sessions as i shared in my last blog.


You can hear the El Shaddai Adonai re-take on my reverbnation player and the Horse and Rider is being put up here first for the weekend, before i upload it at Godly Christian Music and my Reverbnation site.












The Horse and the Rider
(Revised by Spiritsong)


i will sing unto Yahweh a new song, for He has done wonderfully (Repeat)


(Chorus)


The horse and the rider, the horse and the rider,the horse and the rider He has thrown in the sea (Repeat)


i will praise and worship You my Yahweh, for You are most worthy (Repeat)


(Chorus)

Refrain:                                                  
You have delivered me, You have set me free. You have taken captive all my enemies. (Repeat)


(2nd Chorus)


The devil is a liar, the devil is a liar, he will burn in the fire for all his blasphemy (Repeat)


(Repeat refrain)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, Great site with beautiful music. Keep on being true to your calling

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~