Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7th Blogger Update

                             

Greetings beloved!

For those of you who frequent or haven't been  around my blogger lately, as you can see a lot of changes were made. Between myself and (my very gifted and talented spirit sister)Netty, we have worked hard to get the blogger to be a lot easier to navigate with less clutter on my sidebar. Netty helped me get the tabs set up so I could put everything I wanted in those tabs for easy access and viewing. She also did quite a bit of editing on my pictures that I'm VERY pleased with. (THANK YOU, NETTY!)  If you click on my new website picture link you see on the sidebar, you'll notice the website she created and put together has also been updated today. (It looks GREAT, Netty!!!)  YAY! Thank You, Abba for the gifts You give to Your Body to help and bless one another with ~ \0/

If you haven't already checked out the tabs above,
" About Spiritsong, Spiritsong Videos and Audios, Videos and Music, Classic Spiritual and Poetry, " I would encourage you to please give them a peek.

I pray that wherever the Holy Spirit leads you here on this blogger, you will be uplifted; strengthened; encouraged; exhorted; comforted, and spurred on to loving Abba more and to good works in Christ Jesus!

Shalom,

Linda Rose

~ CLICK ON LOGO ~