Monday, April 5, 2021

The Father Heart of God Livestream (Part 5 ~ Chapter 7 & 8) Reading, discussion, and insights (Very PROFOUND and ANOINTED Livestream!


When you get the chance, please watch and listen to this Father Heart of God Livestream I did yesterday.(Sunday, April 4 ~ Resurrection Day🙌🏻)


I can't even begin to tell you how profound and life changing this grand finale of the last two chapters of this book was for me personally before we get into the study guide part at the end of this book. It's beyond words the depth of what the few of us who came together received in the way of revelations and an even deeper understanding of our Abba Fathers Heart and deep Love for us. I pray He will draw whoever He wills to hear the amazing and incredible insights that we read from this book along with what He showed to all of us who were actively a part of this reading, the discussions and deep insights that were given on multiple of levels. I'm  still blown away by the experience! From the time we started this Father Heart of God reading and study series that you can find all of the ones we have done, including this video on my playlist  titled "The Father Heart of God Series. This video was one of the most POWERFUL and ANOINTED of the series that I would highly recommend you listen to. I know it's long, but it's every bit worth the time you will take to watch and listen to, especially if you want your life radically changed for the better in our Abba Father!


I put the link to the Father Heart of God playlist where you can check out part 1 - 4


The Father Heart of God Series



Much love and prayers for all of you, my beloved brothers and sisters in Yahshua Jesus! 🙏🏻💞

Linda 🌹Spiritsong




 

1 comment:

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~