Monday, April 5, 2021

It's You that I Love ~ Spiritsong

 

                                        



                             It's You that I Love


Your grace is sufficient, it's more than enough Your my strength in weakness every perfect gift comes down from above...It's You that I love.. Father 
 
                                       (Chorus)
 It's You that I love with all of my heart with all of my mind, with all of my soul with all all of my strength, with all of my might It's You that I love...... It's You that I love..Oh…. 
It's You that I love
 
Your Peace that You give me drives my troubles away. This joy and gladness fills my heart with Your Power come down from above.. It's You that I love.. Father                                       (Chorus)

 
Come near to Abba Father, He's waiting for you 
In praise and petition,He will answer you come down 
from above.. It's You that I love.. Father 
                                      (Chorus)

(It's You that I love, Father.. It's You that I love, Yahshua
It's You that I Love, Holy Spirit.. *It's You that I love.. 2x's) 
 
** Given to Spiritsong on February 22, 2021**

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~