Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Knock, Knock, Knockin and a cover song of Knockin on Heavens Door

 Matthew 7:7-8

Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

It's been quite a few years since I did this recording at home (Between 2004 and 2006) I now got the prompting of the Holy Spirit to release. I used to have a music Myspace during that time where all the Spiritsongs were uploaded to before it went south and Reverbnation became the new music home for Spiritsong.

This song, My Knock, Knock, Knockin was given to me by another Myspace musician believer in Christ. He said, "Take this song and do what you want with it." I added a few touches and harmonies to the song that I pray will bless the ears of those Abba Father brings here to listen..


 

 I did a cover song with another musician back in 2010 called, Knockin on heavens door.. I still can't comprehend how I pulled it off with me being in Oregon and the brother Who played the instruments and his recording studio which was done in New Mexico where He lived.. A lot vocal ad lib on my end using a bottom level recorder I found online. After sending what I did, he mixed it all together on his end.. That was a very unusual and rare way of recording.It amazes me to this day how we pulled that off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~