Tuesday, December 22, 2020

2 New Spiritsong Videos

Tears are my Companions by Voo and Spritsong




I created and put together this video of a poem written by Voo.

In 2011, She gave me permission to turn this poem into a song.

Turning poems into songs can be a bit complex and challenging, but when The Holy Spirit is in it? He does absolute wonders!

The words to this poem/song, says a lot about my own spiritual journey that took a turn to where His songs started pouring out of me to record for the benefit of His Body that exploded around the fall of 2004.

I pray this song will encourage you in your own present journey.

Psalm 30:5

Though our tears endure through the night (those dark nights of the soul / spiritual growing pains) HIS Joy will come in the morning (mourning)


Holy Lord, Soveriegn Lord by Spiritsong



This song went through a spiritual metamorphosis from the time I was originally given this song back aroud 1999, two years before moving to the west coast. I never tire of being amazed by how our heavenly Father by bringing us, His children from faith to faith and glory to glory.

My daughter and I created this video backdrop to this (one of my first love) Spiritsongs

Linda Rose 🌹 Spiritsong




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~