Monday, November 30, 2020

2 New Spiritsongs

 



It's been over 9 months ago since I got a new Spiritsong in my prayer closet.
In my quiet prayer and worship time, the Holy Spirit gave me two new songs. The first song was given to me on Wednesday, Nov 18. The title of the song is called, "Your Wondrous Ways."
 The second song was given to me on Saturday, Nov 22. The title of the song is called, "Your Name.

As I get older (still a young 59..😂) the recordings can take a lot out of me..There are a few songs The Holy Spirit gave me  last year that I never got to record. For whatever reason, I felt they were not meant to be recorded. Why? His Ways are not our ways, but it could be with all the many changes going on my life, Abba Father knew it would have been too much for me to accomplish.  

I was given His release to record these 2 new songs. I can't tell you how excited that made me! These songs are really special because my relationship with Abba Father in Jesus has been brought to a much deeper level and intimacy.  At present, there is so much going on spiritually in my life that brought me back to my first love .Abba Father is bringing me deeper into His heart, as I have been feeling His fire of Love and deep passion for more of Him, His people, for prayer, His Word, and for the lost He is igniting and burning in my inner most being. 
It's our time to walk out boldly in His Spirit and Truth with the surety of our calling, gifts,  and witness in Him. The Holy Spirit will not be grieved or quenched (cut off from His flow of outpouring) that our Abba Father is calling out from among all the nations. Abba Father is igniting us with His holy zeal in these last days

I prayed and asked Abba Father to make a way for me to record the songs He gave me on my digital 8 track recorder. Within a two week time frame, 
The Holy Spirit spoke to me in my prayer time, (right after He gave me the second song) that I will be recording them both after 5 days.. (That was the day my daughter went out shopping all day with her dad)

Abba Father more than exceeded my expectations on the recordings of these two new songs He gave as a gift. There is so much spiritual significance and the proper order of numbers we see in the scriptures.
I received the second song 5 days after the first song and 5 days after that? I recorded them both this past Friday, Nov 27..
The number 5 
means grace.. 

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT TOOK EXACTLY 5 HOURS TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE PROCESS OF RECORDING THESES TWO SONGS?????
I started at 12:30pm and finished the recordings and transferring them from my 8 track digital recorder to my laptop Audacity software at 5:30pm. WOW, that just blows me away!!!
His grace, favor and supernatural blessings given to me to do the impossible was more than sufficient(enough!)
When I was much younger, and had more energy, I could never pull off recording more than 1 song. There were only one or two rare occasions where I took the recordings to the next step. After the recording, I needed to download the song from my 8 track digital recorder to my laptop Audacity recording software on the same day I recorded the new song.
Getting the right volume levels, sounds and effects can take a painstakingly big chunck of my time. It was nothing short of the miraculous to not only be able to record with voice over dubbings and harmonies added to the 2 new songs on the same day, BUT to also record them onto my laptop Audacity from my 8 track digital recorder on the same day!!! I even had a bit of a set back before setting it all up and recording, when I noticed part 2 (of the Crown of Thorns, Our Appointed Time and the Roman Soldiers,) just vanished from my blogger! My heart sunk!!! 
 I immediately went into prayer until my heart stopped racing and I had His Peace come over me.. The Holy Spirit reminded me that I saved what I spent many hours writing and putting together on my computer Microsoft Word. I also didnt delete the pics either that were still on my desktop. I thought I only saved part of what I typed out, but when I checked? IT WAS ALL THERE! Praise Yah's Holy and Awesome Name! \0/
By the time I started my first recording, it was already 1230pm..

Abba Father in Yeshua, by His Spirit working through me made the impossible possible.

I give ALL the glory, honor and praise to my Master and King, Yeshua Jesus! \0/

His Love, Shalom and blessings be poured out to you!




Linda Rose ~Spiritsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~