Friday, February 3, 2012

Update ~ 2/3/12 (New Song and Video)


There are a couple of things i want to blog about, that has been going on in the spiritual realm of Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong. A very close friend and kindred sister in Christ (Netty from Wholly Sanctified) wrote words to a song that expressed the depth of pain, suffering and intense spiritual warfare that has been a constant in her's and her husband's life for well over 4 years now. i don't need to go into detail about that here, since i have a link to their blogger on my side bar called, " Struck Down Yet Not Destroyed," (Our Story Continued.) She was praying about her desire for me to get the music to the song and record it as well. Netty e-mailed me the words on Friday (Jan 27th) and the Holy Spirit gave me the music to it the following morning. As i spent the mornings thereafter, during my quiet time getting familiar with the new song, i was getting words to echo at the ending. In fact, i got another verse (2nd echo) that really put it all together yesterday morning. \0/

i had an opportunity to begin recording the song, and only had about 2 hours to get it done. i tried using my 12 string ovation that could be plugged into an amp to boost the guitar. i hit one obstacle after another. : ( There was a loud humming noise coming from the amp, but "I" was determined to get it recorded before my husband and daughter got home. My arm got really stiff and hard like a board from the mistakes of having to record numerous times  just before the end of the song where the echo's would come in. Time flew passed as i was painfully doing another recording with the loud hum from the amp when my daughter charged in the room not knowing i was still recording. UGH! 


Well, THANK YAHWEH that happened, even though i was a bit upset that it didn't go the way "I" intended for it to go.There in lies the problem. It was ME who was trying to get this song done and not the work of the Spirit. i pushed all the recording equipment back in our room far enough so we wouldn't trip over it, and told my husband that i can try recording again tomorrow. He planned on taking our daughter out for the day, so that would give me all the time i needed to get the recording done.

Since i was having a hard time recording with my 12 string ovation, because it's been many months since i have used it, this morning i decided to play the six string guild and use a pick to boost the sound. After a few takes, i finally got a recordable track. \0/ 


There is something i forgot to mention about this song with the added echos involved. This was one of the most intense and challenging songs i can ever remember doing. i spent time praying at length for His Body, and for the anointing over this song that would convey the depth of emotion it needed to express what was deep down in Netty's heart. When the song was complete, i got to share it with her. It more then met her expectations. The Lord answered prayer!!! 


i will post the song that we both agreed should be titled, "Though He Slay me," below. But, before i do, there is something else that has been in the works that another sister in Christ, Ruthann, who put  a video together to one of the Spiritsong's called, "Yahshua." (Please take the time to check out the link to her blogger on my side bar. "He Is Real Love.")

i so love and appreciate when the Body of Christ works together using the gifts He has given us to build each other up, and bless His other members. To all He wills to  minister to, encourage and strengthen in our most holy faith. i will put the video up after the song.

Thank you for coming by. Please leave a comment if you feel moved to do so.


Yahshua bless you all with His unfailing Love and the forgiveness of sins by Christs' shed blood once and for all.

Linda @->- Spiritsong


This was an e-mail comment i just received from Netty, my dear sister in Christ who wrote the song, "Though You Slay me." i want to pass it on. i love you my kindred sister
Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong(bird) ......
 




Linda Rose asked me if I wanted to share anything as a part of this blog; and I most definitely do.

First, I want to say that I am so blessed at the gift that the Holy Spirit has placed in my precious sister, and second for her obedience in walking in such a manner as to keep that gift pure; especially amidst the snares that have been laid along the way.

Any one who knows me understands how I feel about flattery, so please understand that what I write is sincere and from the very depths of my heart.

I rarely listen to music these days, for the most part; and that includes the abomination that has infiltrated the evangelical Christian community under the banner of the label of “contemporary Christian music.” I find that this music serves nothing more than to entertain and stir the soul by way of emotional manipulation; and I also find this to be a very dangerous veil used by the Enemy to deceive many professing Christians into believing that their “emotional response” to this music has something to do with the moving of the Holy Spirit. There is an old worldly tag line or cliché that says “what goes up, must come down”; and that is the danger of our feeding our emotions verses our inner spirit man. I would encourage everyone reading this blog to visit this link and read Watchman Nee’s book “The Spiritual Man.” (Link address: The Spiritual Man ~ Watchmen Nee) In this book Watchman Nee discuss the importance of our feeding the spirit man and NOT the soul. In his book he states the following:

“In view of this fact, let us remember that God has ordained He will deal with man through his spirit alone and that by mans spirit His counsels are to be realized. If such be the case, how necessary for the spirit of man to continue in constant and living union with God, without for a moment being affected into disobeying divine laws by following the feelings, desires, and ideals of the outward soul.”

“Disregard your feelings and experience. God pronounces your flesh crucified; it therefore has been crucified.”

Read the book! Coming from a history of mental illness (acute depression), I learned long ago that anything that lent itself to the stimulation or manipulation of my emotions was subject to returning me to as severe a low at the end as it did an emotional “high” in the beginning.

The only music I can listen to these days are the old hymns, music from Godly Christian Music and; most often that of God’s little song bird, Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong. Walking through this tremendous fire over the past four years I have found a secret place with God and His songbird which ministers deep into my spirit man. I pray that if you have not listened to Spiritsong that you download and keep this music available for times when you need to have a songbird from Heaven minister into your heart. My IPOD lies by my bed and each night I find that when struggling with that of “taking my thoughts captive” over homelessness and the waxing cold of mens hearts, I plug into that which ministers to my heart grace, hope and love. One of my favorites is “Resurrection Dead.” Oh how I long for the glorious day to fly along my brethren, and my precious songbird to Eternity!

Annette Daniel




Though You Slay me





  (Psalm 56:8 / Job 13:15)


I walk amongst the dead, men’s hearts are waxing ever cold; Not a semblance of Your love near by to find.So I retreat into that secret place and summon back your songbird, to sing unto my spirit once again.



And though it seems You’ve left me as I walk throughout this fire; I know You won’t forsake me in the end. Yet tears run down my face as I’m griped with such despair My heart is longing for the Daylight to arise.



(Chorus:)

Though Ye slay me, yet shall I trust in You

Though the winds of opposition toss me to and fro.

Thou tellest all my wanderings: put Thou my tears into Thy bottle: 


Are they not all written in Thy book?



Throughout my years on earth I’ve met one sister of like-mind; And though so many miles stand in our way. Like a songbird come from heaven she does visit me each day; and sings unto my heart Your peace and grace.



 My heart is pained within me, left unto myself I’d faint; Your grace is needed to endure these trials. I weaken with each step I take along this narrow way; Making sure to keep Your songbird by my side.



(Chorus:)

Though Ye slay me, yet shall I trust in You

Though the winds of opposition toss me to and fro.

Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: 


Are they not all written in Thy book *


Are they not all written in Thy book? (6x’s)


(1st Echo:)


To You, Oh Lord i cry both day and night

Sometimes i cry for you to take my life

My Father gives me eagle wings to fly

In You alone do i run and hide

Oh this bleeding, hurting, broken heart

For all eternity we’ll never be apart (8x’s)


(2nd Echo:)


Oh Lord, You are the One I will run to

Oh Sovereign Lord, You are the One I will cling to

Majestic Lord, I will always love You

Almighty Lord with every storm You’ll help me make it through



Yahshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~