Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh What a Day

For all you battle weary lambs out there (myself included) There are those days where it just seems like an eternity. Like the day will never end. How come when it is a taste of heaven day, it's over before you really got to sink your soul into fullness of the experience, and yet on those schitzer days of craziness and insanity, the day seems to go on without an end in sight?


Oh the WONDER of it all! But, if you can stand outside of it from Spirits perspective, it is but a passing (past) fleeting moment in time from the realm of the eternal. If I can just GRASP the fact the it is the past I am looking back on and LAY HOLD OF where my spirit abides and is seated in the heavenlies with Christ, it wouldn't be all encompassing and sometimes earth shattering to my soul. The real battle lies with ourselves. The flesh just wants to take over and such it becomes a LONG and WEARY experience. When we rise above it in Spirit and allow Yehshua to continually crucify our sinful nature, then we will learn to live in the NOW of the eternal where really there is no time. Time= what it's going to take to accomplish this=lifetime
we are not alone in this battle between our flesh which is at enmity with Yahweh and our Spirit which TRUMPS flesh.

What makes the journey a bit more cumbersome aside from our own personal struggles is the way in which the world, the tares (who look like wheat) and even those closest to us come at us day in and day out. It's no wonder we can be a bit weary and overwhelmed by it all. That's when I sigh and say under my breath, ""Yahweh, please take me away from it all." :) Of coarse that's after I get in my flesh and react to all these outside assaults. When will I ever learn? That's why you and I are here. To learn how to overcome in Spirit moment by moment and day by day.

I read an encouraging word from another battle weary soul of the Most High (David) in Psalms 73

I pray it also brings you comfort in your present battles. Remember, He who began a good work in you is FAITHFUL to complete it.

Psalm 73

1Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2But as for me, my feet were almost gone; my steps had well nigh slipped.
3For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm.
5They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men.
6Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.
7Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.
8They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
9They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
10Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
11And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
12Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
13Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
14For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
15If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
16When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
17Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
18Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
19How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
20As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.
21Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.
22So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.
23Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
24Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
25Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
26My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
27For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Agape,
Linda Rose

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know why no one else commented on this post; it was for me. This Psalm is the very Psalm Abba gave me when I was crying; throwing grass clippings over the fence to feed horses because we couldn't buy hay. Things we starting to collapse financially and yet my neighbor across the road had just purchased ANOTHER horse, her fourth. She and her husband have no children. They own four cars including a Lexus and a Porche. They just built a second kennel for 5 rescue dogs with heat and A/C costing approx. $40,000 or so. And yet they fought the association to not pay $400 to remove a tree from our fenceline that the association had offered to have removed at their expense in order to repair a culvert. The rich..heartless and making our life more painful. God gave me that Psalm and I cried. LOVE YOU! Netty

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~