Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gang Stalker

Before I put up the words to a new song (HOT OFF the SPIRIT press) I just want to say thank you, Charles for being the vessel of honor that you provide for Papa's lambs here and wherever He leads you.

I have been going through as I would call a PRESSURE COOKER, WINE PRESS and being squeezed to where I want to explode time lately. Ya know, when your going through it, it feels like hell but as Spirit gets you to where you have nothing left within yourself to do, give, etc than something begins to take place?

It was at that moment when I listened to the recent audio that Charles (cunneda) did called, His Rest. That was a real break through for me. In fact I listened to it a second time last night while taking a much needed hot Epsom salt bath. The anointed words were a healing balm along with a heart to heart talk between Abba and myself.

I usually do academics with my daughter on Fridays, but since her daddy wanted to take her fishing and swimming at an indoor pool in town, my daughter suggested we double up on her academics so she wouldn't have to do them today. Well, that was quite an undertaking to say the least, but we did it. LOL! (Collapse)

In the audio Charles did he spoke about how when we get into His (Abba's) rest we become energized, rejuvenated, etc.
Well that is exactly what transpired. Since I didn't have anything going on today, I asked Abba if He would give me a song and He said, Yes, what I am going to give you will be called, Gang stalkers.

I can't tell you how excited I was about that!
Spirit gave me the music and words in 20 minutes time. :)

I will post the words and link to the song~

(Chorus)

Gang stalkin
back channel talkin
your restless walkin
lookin for prey

Unholy fire
burns with desire
like a tight wire
pure hearts you crave


Yahweh see's just what you do
He's looking right through you
hear me now they'll come a day
innocent blood on your hands,
don't you know...... your gonna pay!

(chorus)


These stalkers like to deceive
truth laced with lies, do you believe?
they even say that they love God
FAKERS, POSERS and LIARS!
Yahweh will cast you in....... eternal fires

(Chorus)


Oh lambs don't fear this enemy
they are the blind, but you can see
My Spirit dwells and lives in you
Don't give up, don't give in
Fear not by my Love.......you'll over come and win

against these

gang stalkers
back channel talkers
these RESTLESS walkers
it's you they prey
unholy fire
burning desire
like a tight wire
pure hearts they crave

gang stalkers....PUNKS!......gang stalkers......LOSERS!....gang stalkers.....
COWARDS!.......gang stalkers......SELL OUTS!......gang stalkers.....WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!......gang stalker.
Your gonna pay...on that day....God's wrath on it's way
GANG STALKERS!

You can click on the song "Gang Stalker" on my Spiritsong reverbnation player I have displayed on the right.

6 comments:

  1. There are many messengers; but only One Message---many laborers, but only One task.
    Thank you for your kind words and your glowing spirit.

    In His Service
    Cunneda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Rose,

    Thank you very much for your song "Gang Stalker." It rings so very true what kind of hearts these creatures have.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so appreciate it Charles and Roger.

    The battles are surely getting more intense along with those who encircle Yahweh's innocent lambs.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,

    I loved your song so very much that I made a video with it!!! I hope you don't mind???

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysiyGYrDbIA

    Peace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding? I AM TOTALLY HONORED! It is my hope and desire for those who are under this heavy oppression and attack to find COURAGE and HOPE knowing they are NOT ALONE! It's God's Way as He urged me strongly to put this song together to let others know that HE KNOWS and there will come a day when they will be JUDGED for the innocent blood and suicides they have caused.

    Thank you, Roger so much for taking this song and RUNNING with it as I hope others too will be inspired to do the same.

    Btw, GREAT video too.

    Agape and Peace to you bro,

    Linda Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd really like to hear Charles' message on "rest". =) Love you! Netty

    ReplyDelete

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~