Saturday, March 20, 2021

We Need to See (Seize) what He Sees (Seize) in us / Linda Rose /vocals of intro song by Hanna Hosomi

 


Intro song by Hanna Hosomi

Hebrews 12:2

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, (scorning its shame) and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.(Glory to his name, to His name!) Music and Arrangement: Jef Linscott Vocals, Piano: Hanna Hosomi Does it not say in Ps 139 that we are fearfully and WONDERFULLY MADE? It also says He made and formed us in our mothers womb, so NO YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE. Does it also not say in Psalms 139 that His thoughts towards us are too numerous? More than the sands upon the oceans and the seas?
Psalm 17:15 and Hebrews 12:2 (Amplified) Psalm 17:15 As for me, I shall see (behold, fix my gaze continually upon,) Your face in righteousness; because we are the righteousness of Abba Father in Yahshua Jesus. We need to keep our focus and spiritual sight on HIS Righteousness that He reflects and projects onto us. I will be [fully] satisfied when I awake [to find myself] seeing Your likeness. What a beautiful scripture of promise to us beloved when we keep our eyes continually on His image and likeness of His Righteousness and Divine Nature, that we who belong to Him are partakers of which reflects and projects onto us for others to behold and see. Hebrews 12:1-2
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of [a]witnesses [who by faith have testified to the truth of God’s absolute faithfulness], stripping off every unnecessary weight and the sin which so easily and cleverly entangles us, let us run with endurance and active persistence the race that is set before us, 2[looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, [b]disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work].

Psalm 34:4-7 I sought Yahuwah, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed.Did you catch that? WOW! I will repeat that...
The more we look upon Him, the more we will reflect His radiance and all our shame will melt away! HalleluYAH! I will make the next part of this scripture more personal I am poor and needy, I cried out to You. Yahuwah and YOU heard me, and saved me out of all my troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them.
1 Corinthians 13:11-12
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man or a woman, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
James 1:22-25
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. Philippians 3:13
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting (not looking back on) those things (which are behind which is our past ~ that includes EVERYTHING that has been projected onto us beloved) we reach (strain, seize by laying hold and not letting go of, as we always reach forward to those things which are ahead, which is the UPWARD call in Yahshua Jesus our Messiah! Matthew 5:8 
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~