Sunday, January 17, 2021

What is Your Spiritual Sense and Body Function? by Linda Rose (PLEASE re...


Please pause the video at 40 mins and 22 seconds into this video so you can open up your bibles so you can follow along with and speak out softly with Tony as he reads in 
1 Corinthians 12:1-27.( When you are ready to follow along push play.)  The recording I did of that particular reading is really hard to hear. I would also encourage you to turn the volume all the way up during this reading and listen to this entire study with headphones or a type of speaker you can attach to your device.
IF YOU CANNOT HEAR THE SCRIPTURES TONY IS REAFING,PLEASE GO TO THOSE SCRIPTURES AS A GOOD BEREAN TO SEE HOW THEY LINE UP WITH OUR SPIRITUAL SENSES..
Amos 5:21 says in the NKJV
"I hate, I despise your feast days, and I do not SAVOR (a specific taste or SMELL) you sacred assemblies..."
Savor was not in the translation Tony was reading from

I can't begin to tell you what a miracle it was to find this audio that I thought was gone forever after searching previously to no avail. In a time of prayer and briefly mentioning to our Miss Celeste over the phone about this study and how strongly I felt to get this study message out, the Holy Spirit told her I would find what I was looking for.  For the sake of time and brevity, I will not go into detail about how I found it, but that it was LOST and NOW is found! 
The battle it took to piece this teaching together with it's many glitches that the Holy Spirit had to miraculously work out,  because at the very beginning the audio refused to play and it acted as if it was a corrupt file. This battle went on for some time. The Holy Spirit gave me some thing I needed to do to remedy this situation. Although it was a constant PRESSING through and at times rather frustrating, looking back on it all is nothing short of AMAZING! Thank You, Abba Father, Yahshua Jesus and Holy Spirit!  This whole process took me all day and into the evening to put together.. I had to break it up in pieces  and record off the original to manually raise and lower the volume while recording this on my kindle recorder app. I then had to break it up into 7 separate audios and place them where they needed to go in my video editor.
What you are hearing is the absolute working of the Holy Spirit who said NOW IS the time to get this Word out to HIS Body because of HOW short our time here is beloved!
This is not me imploring you to listen to this miracle audio/video, but it's the Holy Spirit who made this happen!!!
Our Abba Daddy loves you all so very much and so do I!!!  
Linda ~ Spiritsong



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~