Monday, April 13, 2020

God's Promises for His Called Out People






Click on the play button above while you read through these awesome and precious promises

Psalm 119:11 



Your Word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.


Psalm 127:1
Unless Yahweh Gof builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless Yahweh Elohim guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain.

Psalm 46:1
Yahweh Elohim Almighty is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for Yahweh your Elohim is the One who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you."

John 1:5
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John 10:28-30
and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My Hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. "I and the Father are One."

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Mashiach Yahshua Jesus may dwell in me.

Psalm 121:3
He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.

Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your El Shaddai. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Isaiah 50:7
For Yahweh Elohim helps Me, Therefore, I am not disgraced; Therefore, I have set My face like flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.

Psalm 121:8
Yahweh Most High will guard your going out and your coming in , from this time forth and forever.

1 Samuel 17:45
Then David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in The Name of Yahweh Tsatvaot(of the army of hosts), The Elohim of the armies of Israel, whom you have taunted.

2 Chronicles 14:11
Then Asa called to Yahweh his Elohim and said, "Yah, there is no one besides You to help in the battle between the powerful and those who have no strength; so help us, O Yahweh God our Elohim, for we trust in You, and in Your Name have come against this multitude. O Yahweh, You are our Elohim; let not man prevail against You."

1 Peter 1:5
(We, your people) are protected by the power of You, our Yahweh Elohim through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
Now may The Yahweh Elohim of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Master Yahshua Jesus our Messiah. Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But Yahweh God is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Psalm 121:3-8
He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. Yahweh Adonai our Elohim is your keeper!!! Yahweh, The Most High God is your shade on your right hand. The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night. Yahweh will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. Yahweh our El Shaddai will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forever.

Joshua 1:5
"No man will be able to stand before you all the days of your life Just as I have been with Moses, I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and Yahweh God Most High our Elohim is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Revelation 3:10
Because you have kept the Word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole earth, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Psalm 56:9
Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; This I know, that Yahweh Elohim is for me.

Psalm 91:3-7
For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper And from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon day. A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you.

Psalm 57:1
Be gracious to me, O Yahweh Elohim, be gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge until destruction passes by.

Psalm 121:7
Yahweh God will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.

Psalm 27:5
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock

Psalm 91:14
"Because you has loved Me, therefore I will deliver you; I will set you securely on high, because you have known My Name.

Psalm 91:5
You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day;

Proverbs 2:8
For Yah Guards the paths of justice, And He preserves the way of His godly ones.

Psalm 31:4
You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength.

Proverbs 3:25
Do not be afraid of sudden fear Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;

Isaiah 57:1
The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart; And devout men are taken away, while no one understands For the righteous man is taken away from evil,

Psalm 140:4
Keep me, O Yahweh Elohim, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men who have purposed to trip up my feet.

Psalm 25:20
Guard my soul and deliver me; Do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You.

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is protection just as money is protection, But the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the lives of its possessors.

Psalm 27:1
Yahweh God, You are my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? Yahweh, my Abba Father, You are the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?

Psalm 16:1
Preserve me, O Yahweh, for I take refuge in You.

Psalm 57:1
Be gracious to me, O Yahweh God, be gracious to me, For my soul takes refuge in You; And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge, until destruction passes by.

Proverbs 19:23
The fear of Yahwehh leads to life, So that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil.

Job 5:21
"You will be hidden from the scourge of the tongue, And you will not be afraid of violence when it comes.

Genesis 28:15
"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Psalm 17:8
Yahweh God Most High, keep me as the apple of Your eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings

Isaiah 4:6
Yahwehh, my Abba Father, You will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and a refuge and protection from the storm and the rain.

Isaiah 12:2
Behold, Yahweh Elohim is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for my Master and Redeemer Yahweh Elohim is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.”

Psalm 141:8
For my eyes are toward You, O El Shaddai, Yahweh Most High; In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless.

John 17:11
"I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are One

Psalm 20:1
May Yahweh Elohim answer you in the day of trouble! May the Name of The Yahweh God of Jacob set you securely on high!

Psalm 116:6
Yahweh preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me.

Psalm 145:20
Yahweh Elohim keeps all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.

Isaiah 27:3
"I, Yahweh Elohim, am its keeper; I water it every moment So that no one will damage it, I guard it night and day.
(For that is who You are to Your people who obey and put their trust in You! We are washed in the water of Your Word, You keep us from harm. You watch and  guard over our souls )

Proverbs 18:10
The name of Yahweh God is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe.

Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Yahweh Most High our Adonai, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.

Exodus 23:20
"Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

Proverbs 11:8
The righteous is delivered from trouble, But the wicked takes his place.

Psalm 91:4
He, Yahweh Elohim, will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Deuteronomy 7:15
"Yahweh will remove from you all sickness; and He will not put on you any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will lay them on all who hate you.

Psalm 3:6
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 91:15
"You  will call upon Me, and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble; I will rescue you and honor you.

Genesis 15:1
After these things the Word of YYahweh Elohim came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great."

Acts 18:10
for I, Yahweh God, am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city."

Psalm 34:7
The angel of Yahweh encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.

Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for Yahweh sustains me.

John 17:15
(Yahshua Jesus prayed these words to The Father on our behalf)
"I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Psalm 64:2
Yahweh, my Elohim hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity,

Proverbs 11:15
He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it, But he who hates being a guarantor(one who gives pledges and makes empty promises) is secure.( Don't take ANY oath)

Psalm 121:5
Yahweh Most High is my keeper;Yahweh is my shade on my right hand.

Psalm 18:2
Yahweh is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My Elohim, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Zechariah 2:5
'For I,' declares that Yahweh Most High, 'will be a wall of fire around you, and I will be the glory in your midst.'"

2 Timothy 1:14
Guard, through and by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you

Psalm 107:19-21

Then they cried to Yahweh Elohim in their trouble, and HE delivered them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction. Let them thank Yahweh God Most High for His steadfast love, for His wondrous works to the children of man!

Psalms 34:17-19
The righteous cry out, and the Yahweh our Elohim hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. Yahweh Elohim is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions (and troubles) of the righteous, but Yahweh God (our loving Abba Father) delivers him out of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you desire to leave a comment on any of the blogs you read, then do so with decency, honesty and respect. All comments will need to be approved, before they are posted.

Thank you : ) Linda Rose ~ Spiritsong


~ CLICK ON LOGO ~