Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23 Update ~ New Song



Greetings beloved of our Abba Father in Yeshua! The new song, Holy, Worthy, Glory, Honor and Praise is now up and ready to be heard first by all of you who come by to read my blogger. i also posted it on the Godly Christian Music site, but it is pending review before it can be heard there. i will also post the song on my reverbnation player in the next week or so.

 i don't know how much longer i can record the songs Abba gives me. My voice has been really under much duress and has not been the same for the past several months.
This last real bad cold where i had those violent cough attacks really took it's toll on my throat. It was very difficult to record this song. i came very close to walking away from it. i couldn't hit certain notes that i never have had trouble with hitting before. After many takes and getting weary, i asked Abba what i should do. i tried using my Kaipo as high up on the frets as i could go. i tried all the possible chord changes to make the song work but that failed too. Before  putting my guitar down and turning off my digital recorder, i heard the Holy Spirit say. Do the verses after each chorus in the key of F. To my surprise i was able to do the song without changing anything else. To Abba Father God  ALL Glory, Honor and Praise! \0/ 

When i am weak, HE IS STRONG! i will trust Him with whatever and however He wants to use these vocals. When Abba says, your work is finished then His Will be done!
 

i pray this song will draw you in Praise and worship to He ~ Abba Father who sits on the throne of our hearts and unto Yeshua the Lamb! 






~ CLICK ON LOGO ~