Friday, July 22, 2011

Spiritsong Update ~ 7/22



 i found out about a site called Godly Christian music from Netty (Wholly Sanctified) that offered free music and downloads. When i went there to check it out i really liked how it was set up and some of the music i was beginning to explore on that site. i noticed as i explored further that they had a contact e-mail for those godly musicians who wanted to offer their own music for others to listen to and download. 

i sent an e-mail with my revernation link for the admin to sample and download some songs for their review and approval. i hadn't heard back and it was about 10 days since my inquiry. i wrote back to find out about my status. This was the e-mail i received in reply.

"Hi Linda,

Yes, I got a chance to download some of your music and you definitely will be able to post your music on GodlyChristianMusic.com.  You have done a wonderful job with your music.  I have just been really busy lately and I haven't got a chance to set up your account.  I am working on things right now and I should have your account up sometime in the next couple days.


Lord Bless,
Peter Schrock"

Since we went camping this week for a few days i didn't get to set up my account and music till late last night. i got over 50 songs downloaded with over half of the songs that i posted lyrics to. 

In all the places where i have had the music of Spiritsong up, this is the first place i have gotten more downloads on the songs then i have ever gotten since they have been made public. Most who have listened to the music have not downloaded them. I already have 337 downloads in less than 20 hours of posting the songs. i will post the link here and also put it up on my sidebar to make it available for those are led to check it out.


 

~ CLICK ON LOGO ~